I don't know the real from what I know I saw 
I can't remember where I went 
Where I was 
I'm gonna move toward a point in time 
Where you are is a state of mind 
And anytime I can read your thoughts 
Some of them yours and some of them I thought up 

There's no good reason for a heartbreak 
Nothing's repeating every Monday 
It's no good saying you'll always be mine 
These jokes life's playing it makes me so tired 
It's already to much to always seen you off 
The sense that hours go back is enough 
I like to fade when I write this line 
There's every reason to paint a decline 
And every mile I walk is five 
I'll get where I'm going in the next life 
And all the while there's a false face 
This every killing is left untraced 
This kind of falling saved my son 
This constant longing for what's gone 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario